At Byrd Enterprises, we are looking for the best people for the best fit. While capabilities and experience are obviously critical, we also look at personality, work ethic, enthusiasm, and integrity. We offer our employees a competitive benefits package, based on the level of experience, and type of work being sought.
We are a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business. Byrd Enterprises began with the mission of making a difference in the futures of customers, partners, teammates, employees, and the communities in which we live and work, and for the nation. We excel in the following business areas:
- Information Technology Services
- Healthcare Services
- Education and Training Services
- Advisory and Assistance
- Pool and Maintenance Services
- Physical Services
- General Contracting
- Construction Management
- Alternative Energy Solutions
Our core capabilities include: program management, project management, business consulting, strategic planning, and skills delivery. Byrd Enterprises’ organizational structure allows us to meet customer needs at a lower cost with a higher rate of effectiveness, responsiveness, and agility.
We offer competitive, company paid benefits, to include (but not limited to):
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision) ** Employee coverage is company paid
- Short Term and Long Term Disability **Employee coverage is company paid
- Matching 401k Program
- Life Insurance ** Employee base coverage is company paid
- Annual leave for medical and personal reasons
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays Annually
Byrd Enterprises, LLC is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.